Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Provide global support for product positioning, messaging, objection handling, and technical communication for the MEVION S250i Proton Therapy System.
- Develop strong product knowledge expertise in a complex, highly technical field
- Work with sales team to understand sales needs and challenges
- Work with technical teams to develop accurate and meaningful messaging and positioning.
- Respond rapidly and professionally to needs for objection handling
- Analyze and assess opportunities to leverage strategic advantages
Segment Campaign Creation
- Create campaigns to advance segment promotion to support expanded adoption of proton therapy modality
Develop Sales Tools
- Respond to sales requests for specific marketing collateral development
- Create slide decks, visuals, and materials to support compelling arguments for proton therapy
- Create content to support development of technical documents, brochures, website, and other assets
- Process marketing materials through internal quality system approval processes
Sales Proposal Support
- Support the development of RFP responses through collaboration with cross functional teams
- Develop press releases and responses to media questions
- Support managed content social media posting, tracking and management
Education, training, and experience qualifications:
- Five plus years of corporate work experience in the medical device industry in product management, product marketing, or product positioning. Familiarity with medical device or pharmacetual marketing regulations is expected.
- BS is required. Degree in engineering, physics, or other technical field are a benefit.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail for document production. Focus on professional presentation.
- Strong time management and project management skills for meeting deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to plan, manage, execute, and communicate status on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for internal collaboration, working with vendors, and working with physician and executive customers.
- Focus on customer service, flexibility in schedule to accommodate customer needs.
- Job is located in the Littleton, MA headquarters. Travel expected between 10-25% (mix of international and domestic)
Physical and Environmental Considerations:
- Typical office setting.
- Incumbent must be able to use standard office equipment such as computer, copy machine, and telephone.
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to travel nationally and internationally.
Send Resume or CV to MARCareers@mevion.com
No calls please.